Tuesday, September 28, 2010

music narative thoughts

Into:

Music, change in music. My transision.

It started with a metallica CD for my 13th birthday. it was good for me, to get something heavier. I had always been such a quiet person, with little to no actual friends. I had no sense of identity. I just listened to the music my dad had been listening. I wasnt my own person. I never made up my own mind. I never listened to what I had to say. I was always following what the other kids said I should do, or what I should be interested in. I was affraid of anything new. etc


First topic:  13th Birthday, My dad letting me realize that change is good, and find what I like. He never actually stated this but he let me know in a different way.

Second topic: My 13th Birthday

Closure: explain the aftermath of that birthday, and moral

No comments:

Post a Comment